Statesman Video Designer™
Statesman Video Designer Console:
Size: 72"L x 27"W x 40"H
Shipping Wt.: 296 lbs.
Arrow's Statesman Bingo System is now better
The Statesman Video Designer™ System is technically advanced,
yet simple to program and operate. It, like our original
Statesman system, has proven to be the system of choice
with game operators.
of the System:
- Verifies all Capitol® bingo paper including six UniMax®
Series, 1-54,000, 1-36,000 Dab-All™ Series, I-24K Mini
75, and the NEW 1-3,000 Dual Dab Series
- Ergonomically-designed console with panels in a variety
of textures, colors and patterns
- 13" color operator's monitor
- Full color monitor output for verification
- Improved programmable session capability
- Easier programmability of complex patterns utilizing
the Capitol® exclusive modular game pattern building block
- Soft-touch Elastomer keypad
- 40 complex programmable game patterns each with up to
400 possible winning combinations
- Real time digital clock display
- Password protection system
Handsfree™ Statesman System (Optional)
Add more integrity and speed to your Statesman Video Designer!
Our new Handsfree™ System provides added security and speed
of calling to the Statesman Video Designer system by eliminating
any ball handling by the operator. Each ball will come up
the tube and be stopped in front of the camera, which immediately
displays the ball on all hall monitors. Numbers are easily
read regardless of the position in which the ball stops
in front of the camera.
The unit may be purchased as a console or it may be retrofitted
onto your existing Statesman Video Designer Console.